Updated Apr 30, 2014 - 2:43 pm
D-backs recall Ender Inciarte, option Roger Kieschnick to Reno
This will be Inciarte's second stint in the Majors, but first with the D-backs. In 2013, he made the Philadelphia Phillies' Opening Day roster after being a 2012 Rule 5 Draft pick, but did not appear in a game and was returned to the D-backs on April 4.
Inciarte is hitting .312 with 22 runs scored, two home runs, 12 runs batted in and seven stolen bases in 26 games with the Aces. He extended his hitting streak to eight games last night and has batted .364 during the streak.
The 23-year-old was dubbed by Baseball America as the D-backs' "Fastest Baserunner" and "Best Outfield Arm" in their 2014 Best Tools Survey.
Kieschnick, 27, appeared in four games for the D-backs this season, and was held hitless in seven at-bats after being claimed by the D-backs off waivers on April 14.
- D-backs' Trevor Cahill struggles in loss to Detroit Tigers
- Dose of Venom: Tigers' bats doom D-backs in series finale
- D-backs drop series finale to Tigers: By the Numbers
- For the Arizona Diamondbacks, does stability sell?
- Diamondbacks GM: Trades are on the table, but won't make move unless it makes team better
- Bickley Blast - Wednesday July 23Kirk Gibson could be close to being a part of another miracle.
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday July 23D-backs GM Kevin Towers talks about the upcoming trade deadline.
- Kirk Gibson- D-backs Manager - Tuesday July 22Did the D-backs tell Brandon McCarthy not to throw his cutter?
- Paul Goldschmidt, D-backs first baseman - Friday July 18Paul Goldschmidt talks about the All-Star Game and his expectations for the season's second half.
- Our Guy Harry - Thursday July 17Our Guy Harry joins Dan and Vince in studio.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs president & CEO - Thursday July 17Derrick Hall on Paul Goldschmidt's leadership abilities and the future of Brad Ziegler.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Wednesday July 16ESPN MLB insider Tim Kurkjian discusses Derek Jeter’s impact on the MLB.