Updated Apr 30, 2014 - 2:43 pm
D-backs recall Ender Inciarte, option Roger Kieschnick to Reno
This will be Inciarte's second stint in the Majors, but first with the D-backs. In 2013, he made the Philadelphia Phillies' Opening Day roster after being a 2012 Rule 5 Draft pick, but did not appear in a game and was returned to the D-backs on April 4.
Inciarte is hitting .312 with 22 runs scored, two home runs, 12 runs batted in and seven stolen bases in 26 games with the Aces. He extended his hitting streak to eight games last night and has batted .364 during the streak.
The 23-year-old was dubbed by Baseball America as the D-backs' "Fastest Baserunner" and "Best Outfield Arm" in their 2014 Best Tools Survey.
Kieschnick, 27, appeared in four games for the D-backs this season, and was held hitless in seven at-bats after being claimed by the D-backs off waivers on April 14.
- Diamondbacks shutout by Leake and co.: By The Numbers
- 5 Arizona Diamondbacks named among top 100 prospects by MLB.com
- Suspensions handed out after Reno Aces and Albuquerque Isotopes brawl
- Arizona Diamondbacks recall Bo Schultz from Triple-A Reno, option Alfredo Marte
- ESPN insider Keith Law breaks down D-backs' tradeable assets
- Kirk Gibson- Dbacks manager - Tuesday July 29What else can Major League Baseball do to enforce the blocking the plate rule?
- Keith Law, ESPN MLB Insider - Tuesday July 29ESPN MLB Insider Keith Law gauges the value in the D-backs’ potential trade pieces.
- Derrick Hall - D-backs president and CEO - Thursday July 24Derrick Hall talks about the approaching trade deadline.
- Bickley Blast - Wednesday July 23Kirk Gibson could be close to being a part of another miracle.
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday July 23D-backs GM Kevin Towers talks about the upcoming trade deadline.
- Kirk Gibson- D-backs Manager - Tuesday July 22Did the D-backs tell Brandon McCarthy not to throw his cutter?
- Paul Goldschmidt, D-backs first baseman - Friday July 18Paul Goldschmidt talks about the All-Star Game and his expectations for the season's second half.