Arizona Diamondbacks option Mike Bolsinger to Triple-A Reno
The Arizona Diamondbacks announced Tuesday they have optioned the right-hander to Triple-A Reno.
In five appearances (four starts), Bolsinger went 1-2 with a 6.08 ERA.
In a corresponding move, the D-backs recalled right-handed pitcher Chase Anderson from Double-A Mobile. The 26-year-old will be in his first stint in the Majors. The D-backs' pitcher of the month in April, he was 4-2 with a 0.69 ERA in 39 innings of work.
Pitching for Reno last season, Anderson went 4-7 with a 5.73 ERA.
- Anderson, Diamondbacks destroyed by Nationals for fourth loss in a row: By The Numbers
- Arizona Diamondbacks manager Kirk Gibson would be 'honored' to return next season
- Report: Arizona Diamondbacks plan to retain Kirk Gibson
- LaRoche's homer lifts Nationals to third straight walk-off in defeat of D-backs
- Nationals get third straight walk-off win, beat D-backs in extras: By The Numbers
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 19Kirk Gibson talks about his future with the Diamondbacks.
- Who impressed/who depressed - Monday August 18Dan and Vince look back at who impressed and depressed them over the weekend.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Friday August 15Tim Kurkjian discusses what new commissioner Rob Manfred means for Major League Baseball.
- What's on your mind? - Friday August 15Vince Marotta shares what he is thinking about this week.
- Bob Nightengale- USA Today Sports MLB columnist - Friday August 15Bob Nightengale of USA Today Sports thinks Kirk Gibson could keep his job next season.
- Bickley Blast - Friday August 15There is a new commissioner in the MLB, and Dan Bickley previews the transition that is coming.
- Bickley Blast - Wednesday August 13Dan worries that there may be a confrontation between Miguel Montero and Trevor Bauer coming.