Updated Jun 11, 2014 - 8:29 am
The Pulse: D-backs rookie Chase Anderson will be 'solid starter for years to come'
With five starts under his big league belt, Anderson is a perfect 5-0 -- joining Jared Weaver and Kaz Ishii as the only two pitchers to achieve the feat since 1998.
Although it's safe to say, his accomplishment has been somewhat aided by offensive support -- 31 runs to be exact.
So we at ArizonaSports.com wanted to gauge the impression Anderson has left so far on the Valley during his two months with the D-backs.
Tuesday, we asked readers a simple question: Is the rookie right-hander for real?
Overwhelmingly, the response was in the affirmative.
Of the 596 polled, 51 percent believe Anderson will be a solid starter for years to come.
The next most popular choice 'he'll be a fourth or fifth starter' took in 34 percent of the vote.
And at both ends of the spectrum, the options of 'fluke' and 'ace' were not overly popular, receiving seven and eight percent of votes respectively.
- Diamondbacks upend Rockies in series opener: By The Numbers
- D-backs manager Kirk Gibson: Daniel Hudson, Chris Owings, A.J. Pollock, Cody Ross may return soon
- Arizona Diamondbacks claim OF Nolan Reimold off waivers
- D-backs trade of Martin Prado to Yankees nearly didn't happen
- Dose of Venom: Dodgers complete two-game sweep of D-backs behind strong performances from Kershaw, Kemp
- Augie Ojeda, former Arizona Diamondback - Friday August 29Doug and Wolf chat with former Diamondback Augie Ojeda.
- Travis Lee, former D-backs first baseman - Thursday August 28Travis Lee shares some stories and memories from playing with the D-backs.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President and CEO - Thursday August 28Derrick Hall discusses the home plate rule in the new instant replay system.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Wednesday August 27ESPN baseball analyst Tim Kurkjian believes Matt Williams is good for the Nationals.
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Reggie Sanders - former Diamondbacks outfielder - Tuesday August 26Reggie Sanders discusses the Diamondbacks' alumni game coming up this Saturday.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President & CEO - Thursday August 21Derrick Hall gives his thoughts on the new MLB commissioner.