Updated Jun 12, 2014 - 2:48 pm
Arizona Diamondbacks to wear special hat on July 4
Meant to help commemorate America's independence day, the hats will feature a stars and stripes theme inside a star with the individual team's logo on top.
The Arizona Diamondbacks' hat can be seen in the picture to the left, and it will be worn when the team is in Atlanta playing the Braves.
The hats will be available for purchase, with the money spent going to a worthy cause.
MLB will donate 100% of its net proceeds from sales of "Stars & Stripes" caps to @wbveterans as part of its contribution to the program.— MLB (@MLB) June 10, 2014
- Nationals win 9th in row, nip D-backs in 9th
- D-backs fall to Nationals in another walk-off: By The Numbers
- D-backs GM Kevin Towers will keep doing job 'until they take away my office key'
- Anderson, Diamondbacks destroyed by Nationals for fourth loss in a row: By The Numbers
- Arizona Diamondbacks manager Kirk Gibson would be 'honored' to return next season
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Wednesday August 20Tim Kurkjian discusses the American League wild card race and the future of Kirk Gibson.
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday August 20Kevin Towers talks about the future of the Arizona Diamondbacks.
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 19Kirk Gibson talks about his future with the Diamondbacks.
- Who impressed/who depressed - Monday August 18Dan and Vince look back at who impressed and depressed them over the weekend.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Friday August 15Tim Kurkjian discusses what new commissioner Rob Manfred means for Major League Baseball.
- What's on your mind? - Friday August 15Vince Marotta shares what he is thinking about this week.
- Bob Nightengale- USA Today Sports MLB columnist - Friday August 15Bob Nightengale of USA Today Sports thinks Kirk Gibson could keep his job next season.