Updated Jun 13, 2014 - 4:28 pm
Diamondbacks place Ender Inciarte on 7-day concussion DL, recall Tony Campana
Inciarte suffered the injury in the third inning of Thursday's game against the Houston Astros when he was kneed in the head by Astros shortstop Jonathan Villar while attempting to steal second base.
Inciarte stayed in the game a few more innings but was removed as a precautionary measure.
In 34 games with the D-backs this season, Inciarte has hit .205 with two doubles, four RBI and four stolen bases.
In a corresponding move, the team has recalled outfielder Tony Campana from Triple-A Reno. In 23 games with the D-backs earlier in the season, Campana hit .160 with one double, one triple, two RBI, four runs scored and four stolen bases.
- Arizona Diamondbacks claim OF Nolan Reimold off waivers
- D-backs trade of Martin Prado to Yankees nearly didn't happen
- Dose of Venom: Dodgers complete two-game sweep of D-backs behind strong performances from Kershaw, Kemp
- Kershaw stymies D-backs as Dodgers sweep two-game set: By The Numbers
- Dose of Venom: Dodgers take advantage of wild Cahill, overturned calls in win over D-backs
- Augie Ojeda, former Arizona Diamondback - Friday August 29Doug and Wolf chat with former Diamondback Augie Ojeda.
- Travis Lee, former D-backs first baseman - Thursday August 28Travis Lee shares some stories and memories from playing with the D-backs.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President and CEO - Thursday August 28Derrick Hall discusses the home plate rule in the new instant replay system.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Wednesday August 27ESPN baseball analyst Tim Kurkjian believes Matt Williams is good for the Nationals.
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Reggie Sanders - former Diamondbacks outfielder - Tuesday August 26Reggie Sanders discusses the Diamondbacks' alumni game coming up this Saturday.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President & CEO - Thursday August 21Derrick Hall gives his thoughts on the new MLB commissioner.