Updated Jun 25, 2014 - 4:10 pm
D-backs recall RHP Zeke Spruill; Jordan Pacheco lands on disabled list
Spruill, 24, was 3-4 with a 6.75 ERA in 17 games (10 starts) for Reno this season. This will be his second stint in the Majors in 2014. He pitched the second game of a doubleheader against the New York Mets May 25, going 5.1 innings and allowing 10 hits and three earned runs in a 4-2 loss.
Pacheco was claimed off waivers from the Colorado Rockies earlier this month and appeared in eight games for the Diamondbacks, batting .375 (3-for-8) as a pinch-hitter.
In his career, Pacheco is a .282 hitter (250-for-886), with eight homers and 98 runs batted in.
- Dose of Venom: Dodgers take advantage of wild Cahill, overturned calls in win over D-backs
- Dodgers' six-run inning does in Cahill, D-backs: By The Numbers
- Arizona Diamondbacks manager: Six-man rotation probably on the way
- Dose of Venom: Anderson gets roughed up again as D-backs drop series finale to Padres
- Padres take series finale from Anderson, D-backs
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Reggie Sanders - former Diamondbacks outfielder - Tuesday August 26Reggie Sanders discusses the Diamondbacks' alumni game coming up this Saturday.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs President & CEO - Thursday August 21Derrick Hall gives his thoughts on the new MLB commissioner.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Wednesday August 20Tim Kurkjian discusses the American League wild card race and the future of Kirk Gibson.
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday August 20Kevin Towers talks about the future of the Arizona Diamondbacks.
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 19Kirk Gibson talks about his future with the Diamondbacks.
- Who impressed/who depressed - Monday August 18Dan and Vince look back at who impressed and depressed them over the weekend.