Updated Jun 25, 2014 - 4:10 pm
D-backs recall RHP Zeke Spruill; Jordan Pacheco lands on disabled list
Spruill, 24, was 3-4 with a 6.75 ERA in 17 games (10 starts) for Reno this season. This will be his second stint in the Majors in 2014. He pitched the second game of a doubleheader against the New York Mets May 25, going 5.1 innings and allowing 10 hits and three earned runs in a 4-2 loss.
Pacheco was claimed off waivers from the Colorado Rockies earlier this month and appeared in eight games for the Diamondbacks, batting .375 (3-for-8) as a pinch-hitter.
In his career, Pacheco is a .282 hitter (250-for-886), with eight homers and 98 runs batted in.
- D-backs' Trevor Cahill struggles in loss to Detroit Tigers
- Dose of Venom: Tigers' bats doom D-backs in series finale
- D-backs drop series finale to Tigers: By the Numbers
- For the Arizona Diamondbacks, does stability sell?
- Diamondbacks GM: Trades are on the table, but won't make move unless it makes team better
- Bickley Blast - Wednesday July 23Kirk Gibson could be close to being a part of another miracle.
- Kevin Towers, D-backs GM - Wednesday July 23D-backs GM Kevin Towers talks about the upcoming trade deadline.
- Kirk Gibson- D-backs Manager - Tuesday July 22Did the D-backs tell Brandon McCarthy not to throw his cutter?
- Paul Goldschmidt, D-backs first baseman - Friday July 18Paul Goldschmidt talks about the All-Star Game and his expectations for the season's second half.
- Our Guy Harry - Thursday July 17Our Guy Harry joins Dan and Vince in studio.
- Derrick Hall, D-backs president & CEO - Thursday July 17Derrick Hall on Paul Goldschmidt's leadership abilities and the future of Brad Ziegler.
- Tim Kurkjian, ESPN MLB insider - Wednesday July 16ESPN MLB insider Tim Kurkjian discusses Derek Jeter’s impact on the MLB.