Winners of the 2014 British Academy Film Awards
LONDON (AP) - Winners of the 2014 British Academy Film Awards, presented Sunday:
Film- "12 Years a Slave"
British Film- "Gravity"
Director- Alfonso Cuaron, "Gravity"
Actor- Chiwetel Ejiofor, "12 Years a Slave"
Actress- Cate Blanchett, "Blue Jasmine"
Supporting Actor- Barkhad Abdi, "Captain Phillips"
Supporting Actress- Jennifer Lawrence, "American Hustle"
Rising Star- Will Poulter
British Debut- Writer-director Kieran Evans, "Kelly + Victor"
Original Screenplay- Eric Warren Singer and David O. Russell, "American Hustle"
Adapted Screenplay- Steve Coogan and Jeff Pope, "Philomena"
Film Not in the English Language- "The Great Beauty"
Production Design- "The Great Gatsby"
Costume Design- "The Great Gatsby"
Visual Effects- "Gravity"
Makeup and Hair- "American Hustle"
Animated Feature- "Frozen"
Short Film- "Room 8"
Short Animation- "Sleeping With the Fishes"
Documentary- "The Act of Killing"
Outstanding Contribution to British Cinema- Peter Greenaway
Academy Fellowship- Helen Mirren
(Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Coyotes captain Doan: Chances at winning Stanley Cup next few years as good as anybody
- Off the Ice: Taking a look back at the 2013-14 Phoenix Coyotes
- NHL insider Barry Melrose surprised Phoenix Coyotes didn't make playoffs
- 2013-14 Phoenix Coyotes: By The Numbers
- Coyotes center Mike Ribeiro looking to move forward after 'one of the worst' seasons of his career
- Shane Doan, Coyotes captain - Friday April 18Burns and Gambo recap the season with captain Shane Doan.
- Dave Tippett, Coyotes Head Coach - Thursday April 17Dave Tippett reacts to season and gives his prediction for the NHL Playoffs.
- Barry Melrose, ESPN NHL analyst - Tuesday April 15ESPN NHL analyst Barry Melrose talks about the Coyotes' collapse.
- Dave Tippett, Coyotes head coach - Friday April 11Dave Tippett talks about the Coyotes' six-game losing streak.
- George Gosbee, Co-Owner of the Phoenix Coyotes - Thursday April 10Should hockey make changes to its overtime rules?