Coyotes announce Fan Appreciation Night
Fan Appreciation Night is a chance for the Coyotes to give back to their loyal fans and supporters with raffle prizes and giveaways handed out through the night. Also, fans will have the opportunity to win game-used equipment and signed merchandise from various players, including autographed jerseys from Shane Doan, Radim Vrbata, Keith Yandle, Mike Smith and Ray Whitney. Additionally, thousands of Coyotes t-shirts, hats and promotional items will be given away during the game.
All fans in attendance will receive a poster detailing player achievements throughout the 2011-2012 season. A limited group of lucky fans will be chosen to take part in a postgame ceremony on the ice, where they will obtain game-used player sticks.
"Fan Appreciation Night is a great opportunity for us to thank our fans for their tremendous support and loyalty throughout the season," said Coyotes President & COO Mike Nealy. "We are thrilled to dedicate this game to our fans and we hope that they enjoy all the great giveaway items that we have lined up for them."
The Coyotes find themselves 7th in the Western Conference with 83 points heading into Tuesday night's game against division-leading Dallas.
- Dave Tippett, Phoenix Coyotes Head Coach - Thursday April 25Tippett tells Burns & Gambo why he thinks the Coyotes didn't get into the postseason
- Dave Tippett, Coyotes head coach - Friday April 19Tippett goes over what the Coyotes have to do to make the playoffs. He also gives an injury update o
- Dave Tippett, Phoenix Coyotes Head Coach - Thursday April 11Coyotes are making a late playoff push after beating Edmonton last night. Coach Tippett joins the sh
- Dave Tippett, Phoenix Coyotes' Head Coach - Friday April 5Coach Tippett talks to Burns & Gambo about the win over Detroit and the moves at the trade deadline.
- Don Maloney, Coyotes GM - Thursday March 28Don talks about Mike Smith's contract, the Coyotes' offensive struggles, and how they can get back i