Updated Mar 20, 2012 - 1:39 pm
Coyotes announce Fan Appreciation Night
Fan Appreciation Night is a chance for the Coyotes to give back to their loyal fans and supporters with raffle prizes and giveaways handed out through the night. Also, fans will have the opportunity to win game-used equipment and signed merchandise from various players, including autographed jerseys from Shane Doan, Radim Vrbata, Keith Yandle, Mike Smith and Ray Whitney. Additionally, thousands of Coyotes t-shirts, hats and promotional items will be given away during the game.
All fans in attendance will receive a poster detailing player achievements throughout the 2011-2012 season. A limited group of lucky fans will be chosen to take part in a postgame ceremony on the ice, where they will obtain game-used player sticks.
"Fan Appreciation Night is a great opportunity for us to thank our fans for their tremendous support and loyalty throughout the season," said Coyotes President & COO Mike Nealy. "We are thrilled to dedicate this game to our fans and we hope that they enjoy all the great giveaway items that we have lined up for them."
The Coyotes find themselves 7th in the Western Conference with 83 points heading into Tuesday night's game against division-leading Dallas.
- Yotes Notes: Coyotes force overtime, ultimately fall to Canucks
- Coyotes lose early lead, fall to Flames
- Coyotes GM on goaltender Mike Smith: 'I do believe he puts too much pressure on himself'
- Phoenix Coyotes roll past last-place Edmonton Oilers
- Phoenix Coyotes to honor members of 1980 USA hockey team
- Mike Ribeiro, Phoenix Coyotes center - Thursday December 5The biggest takeaways from Wednesday night's game against Calgary.
- Dave Tippett, Coyotes head coach - Thursday December 5Tippett discussed goalie Mike Smith's inconsistency.
- Don Maloney, Phoenix Coyotes GM - Wednesday December 4How were the Coyotes able to get back on track? Can they build off of this win?
- Shane Doan, Coyotes captain - Tuesday November 26Shane Doan talks about the Coyotes loss to Nashville Monday night.
- Dave Tippett, Phoenix Coyotes Coach - Tuesday November 26Dave Tippett talks about the Coyotes loss to Nashville Tuesday night.