Hugh Grant becomes father for 2nd time
LONDON (AP) - Hugh Grant says he has become a father for the second time.
The "Four Weddings and a Funeral" star used his Twitter account to announce Saturday: "Am thrilled my daughter now has a brother. Adore them both to an uncool degree."
He said both children "have a fab mum" and: "To be crystal clear, I am the Daddy."
The birth was confirmed by Grant's publicist, Carrie Gordon.
Grant's sometime girlfriend Tinglan Hong gave birth to the couple's daughter in 2011.
Grant, 52, a critic of what he sees as press intrusion, told Britain's media ethics inquiry that he and Hong had been harassed by paparazzi when their daughter was born.
He joined Twitter last year as (at)HackedOffHugh to promote press reform in the wake of Britain's tabloid phone hacking scandal.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Bickley Blast - Wednesday August 27Would an NHL expansion benefit the Arizona Coyotes?
- Dr. Cynthia Arnson - Immigration and Central America Expert - Tuesday July 22Why are we seeing this influx of immigrant minors?
- Max Domi, Arizona Coyotes prospect - Thursday July 10Prospect Max Domi talks about the possibility of making the Coyotes roster.
- Who Impressed Who Depressed - Monday June 30The Arizona Rattlers disappointed Vince over the weekend. Luke is impressed by Don Maloney and the C
- Sam Gagner, Arizona Coyotes center - Monday June 30New Coyotes center Sam Gagner thinks he’s a perfect fit with Arizona.