Coyotes' Hanzal suspended for Game 3
Center Martin Hanzal was suspended for one game by NHL discipline chief Brendan Shanahan. The punishment will take Hanzal off the ice for Game 3 of the Western Conference Finals against the Los Angeles Kings Thursday night in L.A.
Hanzal received a five-minute boarding major and a game misconduct for his less-than-clean hit on Los Angeles captain Dustin Brown during the third period of the Kings' 4-0 Game 2 win Tuesday night.
The Kings lead the series 2-0.
- Dave Tippett, Phoenix Coyotes Head Coach - Thursday April 25Tippett tells Burns & Gambo why he thinks the Coyotes didn't get into the postseason
- Dave Tippett, Coyotes head coach - Friday April 19Tippett goes over what the Coyotes have to do to make the playoffs. He also gives an injury update o
- Dave Tippett, Phoenix Coyotes Head Coach - Thursday April 11Coyotes are making a late playoff push after beating Edmonton last night. Coach Tippett joins the sh
- Dave Tippett, Phoenix Coyotes' Head Coach - Friday April 5Coach Tippett talks to Burns & Gambo about the win over Detroit and the moves at the trade deadline.
- Don Maloney, Coyotes GM - Thursday March 28Don talks about Mike Smith's contract, the Coyotes' offensive struggles, and how they can get back i