Coyotes' 2012-13 regular season schedule revealed
The NHL released their schedule for the 2012-13 season, and the Phoenix Coyotes will open their 16th season in the Valley when they host the Dallas Stars Saturday, October 13 at Jobing.com Arena in Glendale.
Then, the 'Yotes head on the road to take on Dallas October 16 before returning home for a 3-game homestand against Calgary, Anaheim and Nashville. Immediately following that homestand, Phoenix embarks on a season-long six-game road trip to Los Angeles, Chicago, Buffalo, Ottawa, Montreal and Dallas. It is one of two six-game trips for the Coyotes during the upcoming season. The other will take them to San Jose, Minnesota, Columbus, Tampa Bay, Carolina and Nashville from March 10-19.
Dave Tippett's team will get their first look at the Stanley Cup champion Los Angeles Kings Saturday, October 27 at Staples Center in L.A. The Kings won't head to the Valley until Thursday, December 27. Los Angeles eliminated the Coyotes in five games in the Western Conference Finals.
The Coyotes' preseason schedule starts September 24 with a split squad series against the Kings in Los Angeles and Glendale.
To view the entire Phoenix Coyotes' 2012-13 schedule, head to PhoenixCoyotes.com.
- Dave Tippett, Phoenix Coyotes Head Coach - Thursday April 25Tippett tells Burns & Gambo why he thinks the Coyotes didn't get into the postseason
- Dave Tippett, Coyotes head coach - Friday April 19Tippett goes over what the Coyotes have to do to make the playoffs. He also gives an injury update o
- Dave Tippett, Phoenix Coyotes Head Coach - Thursday April 11Coyotes are making a late playoff push after beating Edmonton last night. Coach Tippett joins the sh
- Dave Tippett, Phoenix Coyotes' Head Coach - Friday April 5Coach Tippett talks to Burns & Gambo about the win over Detroit and the moves at the trade deadline.
- Don Maloney, Coyotes GM - Thursday March 28Don talks about Mike Smith's contract, the Coyotes' offensive struggles, and how they can get back i