Phoenix Coyotes national broadcast schedule released
The Coyotes will appear in four nationally televised games on NBC Sports Network during the 2012-13 regular season as well as one on the NHL Network and a few more on networks in Canada.
Their first game on NBC Sports Network is on the road against the St. Louis Blues on Tuesday, Dec. 18. The Coyotes will also appear on the NBC Sports Network on Tuesday, March 12 at the Minnesota Wild, Tuesday, March 19 at the Nashville Predators and Saturday, April 13 vs. the San Jose Sharks.
The Coyotes will have just one game broadcast on the NHL Network, when the team travels to New Jersey to play the Devils on Friday, Nov. 30.
They will also play three games that will be televised nationally in Canada on three different networks (RDS, TSN & TSN2).
The regional broadcast schedule on FOX Sports Arizona as well as the Canadian NHL Network schedule will be announced at a later date.
- Dave Tippett, Phoenix Coyotes Head Coach - Thursday April 25Tippett tells Burns & Gambo why he thinks the Coyotes didn't get into the postseason
- Dave Tippett, Coyotes head coach - Friday April 19Tippett goes over what the Coyotes have to do to make the playoffs. He also gives an injury update o
- Dave Tippett, Phoenix Coyotes Head Coach - Thursday April 11Coyotes are making a late playoff push after beating Edmonton last night. Coach Tippett joins the sh
- Dave Tippett, Phoenix Coyotes' Head Coach - Friday April 5Coach Tippett talks to Burns & Gambo about the win over Detroit and the moves at the trade deadline.
- Don Maloney, Coyotes GM - Thursday March 28Don talks about Mike Smith's contract, the Coyotes' offensive struggles, and how they can get back i