Updated Jan 12, 2013 - 2:18 pm
Report: Coyotes to offer upcoming deals for loyal fans
"I think just a humble apology for everything and that we're going to do everything we can to earn back their appreciation of the sport," Doan said "There's no use in saying whose fault it is or who did what, we all owe them an apology."
It seems Doan's organization was listening.
The league is set to drop the puck officially on January 19, but the Phoenix Coyotes are planning something special for fans during their one-week training camp.
According to Mike Sunnucks of the Phoenix Business Journal, the organization plans to allow fans an opportunity to watch the reigning Pacific Division champions in a free inter-squad game.
But that's not all.
Coyotes president and COO Mike Nealy told Sannucks that once the 48-game schedule is announced, the team will determine specific dates to offer fan appreciation deals.
- Dr. Cynthia Arnson - Immigration and Central America Expert - Tuesday July 22Why are we seeing this influx of immigrant minors?
- Max Domi, Arizona Coyotes prospect - Thursday July 10Prospect Max Domi talks about the possibility of making the Coyotes roster.
- Who Impressed Who Depressed - Monday June 30The Arizona Rattlers disappointed Vince over the weekend. Luke is impressed by Don Maloney and the C
- Sam Gagner, Arizona Coyotes center - Monday June 30New Coyotes center Sam Gagner thinks he’s a perfect fit with Arizona.
- Brendan Perlini, Newest Arizona Coyote - Friday June 27Brendan Perlini talks about what it is like to get drafted by the Arizona Coyotes.