Updated Jan 13, 2013 - 12:13 pm
Phoenix Coyotes' 48-game schedule released
Wait no more.
The defending Pacific Division champions have released the 48-game slate on their website, but here's a sneak peek at some of the key dates:
Jan. 19 - @ Dallas (season opener)
Jan. 20 - vs. Chicago (home opener)
Jan. 26 - vs. Los Angeles (rematch of WCF)
Mar. 9 - vs. Dallas (Ray Whitney's return)
Mar. 25 - vs. Detroit
April 26 - vs. Colorado (home finale)
To limit travel, all NHL teams will only play against conference foes in 2013.
The Coyotes longest road trip (March 14-19) is a four-game swing against St. Louis, Columbus and back-to-back contests against Los Angeles. Their longest homestand is three games (occurs on three different occasions). The team also is scheduled to play in seven back-to-back games.
- Mike Ribeiro, Phoenix Coyotes center - Thursday December 5The biggest takeaways from Wednesday night's game against Calgary.
- Dave Tippett, Coyotes head coach - Thursday December 5Tippett discussed goalie Mike Smith's inconsistency.
- Don Maloney, Phoenix Coyotes GM - Wednesday December 4How were the Coyotes able to get back on track? Can they build off of this win?
- Shane Doan, Coyotes captain - Tuesday November 26Shane Doan talks about the Coyotes loss to Nashville Monday night.
- Dave Tippett, Phoenix Coyotes Coach - Tuesday November 26Dave Tippett talks about the Coyotes loss to Nashville Tuesday night.