Phoenix Coyotes' 48-game schedule released
Wait no more.
The defending Pacific Division champions have released the 48-game slate on their website, but here's a sneak peek at some of the key dates:
Jan. 19 - @ Dallas (season opener)
Jan. 20 - vs. Chicago (home opener)
Jan. 26 - vs. Los Angeles (rematch of WCF)
Mar. 9 - vs. Dallas (Ray Whitney's return)
Mar. 25 - vs. Detroit
April 26 - vs. Colorado (home finale)
To limit travel, all NHL teams will only play against conference foes in 2013.
The Coyotes longest road trip (March 14-19) is a four-game swing against St. Louis, Columbus and back-to-back contests against Los Angeles. Their longest homestand is three games (occurs on three different occasions). The team also is scheduled to play in seven back-to-back games.
- Don Maloney, Phoenix Coyotes' GM - Wednesday May 29The GM discusses his contract extension and the futures of head coach Dave Tippett and goaltender Mi
- Dave Tippett, Phoenix Coyotes Head Coach - Thursday April 25Tippett tells Burns & Gambo why he thinks the Coyotes didn't get into the postseason
- Dave Tippett, Coyotes head coach - Friday April 19Tippett goes over what the Coyotes have to do to make the playoffs. He also gives an injury update o
- Dave Tippett, Phoenix Coyotes Head Coach - Thursday April 11Coyotes are making a late playoff push after beating Edmonton last night. Coach Tippett joins the sh
- Dave Tippett, Phoenix Coyotes' Head Coach - Friday April 5Coach Tippett talks to Burns & Gambo about the win over Detroit and the moves at the trade deadline.