Bellucci says next movie will be filmed in Bosnia
BANJA LUKA, Bosnia-Herzegovina (AP) - Italian actress Monica Bellucci says her next movie will be filmed in Bosnia by Serbian director Emir Kusturica.
Bellucci arrived in Banja Luka, the capital of the Serb region of Bosnia, on Saturday and was met by Kusturica. The two proceeded to a village in Serbia that he has built and where he is organizing a film festival.
Bellucci and Kusturica provided little information about the forthcoming movie, except to say it will be titled "Love and War" and that the shooting will begin in May in the Bosnian town of Trebinje.
The actress has appeared in movies such as "That Summer," "The Passion of the Christ" and "The Matrix Reloaded."
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Coyotes on right financial track with new owners
- Coyotes captain Doan: Chances at winning Stanley Cup next few years as good as anybody
- Off the Ice: Taking a look back at the 2013-14 Phoenix Coyotes
- NHL insider Barry Melrose surprised Phoenix Coyotes didn't make playoffs
- 2013-14 Phoenix Coyotes: By The Numbers
- Shane Doan, Coyotes captain - Friday April 18Burns and Gambo recap the season with captain Shane Doan.
- Dave Tippett, Coyotes Head Coach - Thursday April 17Dave Tippett reacts to season and gives his prediction for the NHL Playoffs.
- Barry Melrose, ESPN NHL analyst - Tuesday April 15ESPN NHL analyst Barry Melrose talks about the Coyotes' collapse.
- Dave Tippett, Coyotes head coach - Friday April 11Dave Tippett talks about the Coyotes' six-game losing streak.
- George Gosbee, Co-Owner of the Phoenix Coyotes - Thursday April 10Should hockey make changes to its overtime rules?