Bellucci says next movie will be filmed in Bosnia
BANJA LUKA, Bosnia-Herzegovina (AP) - Italian actress Monica Bellucci says her next movie will be filmed in Bosnia by Serbian director Emir Kusturica.
Bellucci arrived in Banja Luka, the capital of the Serb region of Bosnia, on Saturday and was met by Kusturica. The two proceeded to a village in Serbia that he has built and where he is organizing a film festival.
Bellucci and Kusturica provided little information about the forthcoming movie, except to say it will be titled "Love and War" and that the shooting will begin in May in the Bosnian town of Trebinje.
The actress has appeared in movies such as "That Summer," "The Passion of the Christ" and "The Matrix Reloaded."
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Dr. Cynthia Arnson - Immigration and Central America Expert - Tuesday July 22Why are we seeing this influx of immigrant minors?
- Max Domi, Arizona Coyotes prospect - Thursday July 10Prospect Max Domi talks about the possibility of making the Coyotes roster.
- Who Impressed Who Depressed - Monday June 30The Arizona Rattlers disappointed Vince over the weekend. Luke is impressed by Don Maloney and the C
- Sam Gagner, Arizona Coyotes center - Monday June 30New Coyotes center Sam Gagner thinks he’s a perfect fit with Arizona.
- Brendan Perlini, Newest Arizona Coyote - Friday June 27Brendan Perlini talks about what it is like to get drafted by the Arizona Coyotes.