Updated Jan 29, 2013 - 12:45 pm
Ashton Kutcher hospitalized while preparing for his current film
The 34-year-old actor was mirroring the fruit-based diet of Steve Jobs while preparing for jOBS, the biographical drama which depicts the career of the late Apple Computers co-founder.
Kutcher expressed his struggles with a frutarian diet at the Sundance Film Festival.
"I ended up in the hospital like two days before we started shooting the movie," Kutcher said. "I was, like, doubled over in pain. My pancreas levels were completely out of whack, which was really terrifying."
Steve Jobs passed away in 2011 to pancreatic cancer.
jOBS is expected to release in theaters nationwide April 19, 2013.
- Bickley Blast - Wednesday August 27Would an NHL expansion benefit the Arizona Coyotes?
- Dr. Cynthia Arnson - Immigration and Central America Expert - Tuesday July 22Why are we seeing this influx of immigrant minors?
- Max Domi, Arizona Coyotes prospect - Thursday July 10Prospect Max Domi talks about the possibility of making the Coyotes roster.
- Who Impressed Who Depressed - Monday June 30The Arizona Rattlers disappointed Vince over the weekend. Luke is impressed by Don Maloney and the C
- Sam Gagner, Arizona Coyotes center - Monday June 30New Coyotes center Sam Gagner thinks he’s a perfect fit with Arizona.