Porn star Jeremy likely to be in hospital a while
LOS ANGELES (AP) - Porn star Ron Jeremy's agent says the prolific actor will likely stay at a Los Angeles hospital a while to recover from an aneurysm near his heart.
Agent Mike Esterman says Jeremy isn't allowed to receive visitors or deliveries following a procedure at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center last week. Esterman says he doesn't expect the 59-year-old to leave the hospital "for some time."
Jeremy had a heavy feeling in his chest and drove himself to the hospital last Wednesday.
One of the best-known names in the porn industry, Jeremy has said he has appeared in more than 2,000 adult films. While officially retired, he still shows up in films and public events, and appeared in the reality TV series "The Surreal Life."
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Dr. Cynthia Arnson - Immigration and Central America Expert - Tuesday July 22Why are we seeing this influx of immigrant minors?
- Max Domi, Arizona Coyotes prospect - Thursday July 10Prospect Max Domi talks about the possibility of making the Coyotes roster.
- Who Impressed Who Depressed - Monday June 30The Arizona Rattlers disappointed Vince over the weekend. Luke is impressed by Don Maloney and the C
- Sam Gagner, Arizona Coyotes center - Monday June 30New Coyotes center Sam Gagner thinks he’s a perfect fit with Arizona.
- Brendan Perlini, Newest Arizona Coyote - Friday June 27Brendan Perlini talks about what it is like to get drafted by the Arizona Coyotes.