Rupert Sanders' wife is 'following her heart'
NEW YORK (AP) - Liberty Ross says she's still lying low after her very public split from her husband, director Rupert Sanders.
Sitting front row Saturday at Alexander Wang's New York Fashion Week show, the model-actress said the key to moving forward is "keeping her head down" and "listening to her heart."
Ross filed for divorce in January five months after news broke that Sanders had an affair with Kristen Stewart.
Sanders directed both Stewart and Ross in "Snow White and the Huntsman."
Ross, who walked in Wang's last runway show in September, said her top priority remains her children.
These days she's taking her fashion cues from daughter Skyla, who's already been bitten by the fashion bug.
"(She's) the coolest chick I know," said Ross.
Follow Nicole Evatt on Twitter at http://twitter.com/NicoleEvatt
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Bickley Blast - Wednesday August 27Would an NHL expansion benefit the Arizona Coyotes?
- Dr. Cynthia Arnson - Immigration and Central America Expert - Tuesday July 22Why are we seeing this influx of immigrant minors?
- Max Domi, Arizona Coyotes prospect - Thursday July 10Prospect Max Domi talks about the possibility of making the Coyotes roster.
- Who Impressed Who Depressed - Monday June 30The Arizona Rattlers disappointed Vince over the weekend. Luke is impressed by Don Maloney and the C
- Sam Gagner, Arizona Coyotes center - Monday June 30New Coyotes center Sam Gagner thinks he’s a perfect fit with Arizona.