Rupert Sanders' wife is 'following her heart'
NEW YORK (AP) - Liberty Ross says she's still lying low after her very public split from her husband, director Rupert Sanders.
Sitting front row Saturday at Alexander Wang's New York Fashion Week show, the model-actress said the key to moving forward is "keeping her head down" and "listening to her heart."
Ross filed for divorce in January five months after news broke that Sanders had an affair with Kristen Stewart.
Sanders directed both Stewart and Ross in "Snow White and the Huntsman."
Ross, who walked in Wang's last runway show in September, said her top priority remains her children.
These days she's taking her fashion cues from daughter Skyla, who's already been bitten by the fashion bug.
"(She's) the coolest chick I know," said Ross.
Follow Nicole Evatt on Twitter at http://twitter.com/NicoleEvatt
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- NHL insider Barry Melrose surprised Phoenix Coyotes didn't make playoffs
- 2013-14 Phoenix Coyotes: By The Numbers
- Coyotes center Mike Ribeiro looking to move forward after 'one of the worst' seasons of his career
- Coyotes fall flat late under new owners
- Coyotes poised to hit the reset button after losing identity
- Barry Melrose, ESPN NHL analyst - Tuesday April 15ESPN NHL analyst Barry Melrose talks about the Coyotes' collapse.
- Dave Tippett, Coyotes head coach - Friday April 11Dave Tippett talks about the Coyotes' six-game losing streak.
- George Gosbee, Co-Owner of the Phoenix Coyotes - Thursday April 10Should hockey make changes to its overtime rules?
- Shane Doan, Coyotes captain - Wednesday April 9Coyotes captain Shane Doan discusses the team's recent five-game losing streak.
- Luke Lapinski, Coyotes pre and post-game host - Wednesday April 9Coyotes pre and post-game host Luke Lapinski discusses the Coyotes' playoff race.