Fergie and husband Duhamel study up on parenting
LONDON (AP) - Actor Josh Duhamel and his wife, Black Eyed Peas singer Fergie, have already started doing their homework as they prepare to welcome their first child.
Duhamel tells The Associated Press the couple is "very excited" and that friends and family are passing on pregnancy advice.
He says Fergie is reading "What to Expect When You're Expecting," while he has started "The Expectant Father."
Duhamel adds: "There's not a lot of pictures, though. I like a book with pictures."
Fergie, the 37-year-old whose real name is Stacy Ferguson, married Duhamel in 2009. Their baby is due this summer.
Duhamel, 40, has appeared in the "Transformers" films and can be seen in romantic drama "Safe Haven."
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Dr. Cynthia Arnson - Immigration and Central America Expert - Tuesday July 22Why are we seeing this influx of immigrant minors?
- Max Domi, Arizona Coyotes prospect - Thursday July 10Prospect Max Domi talks about the possibility of making the Coyotes roster.
- Who Impressed Who Depressed - Monday June 30The Arizona Rattlers disappointed Vince over the weekend. Luke is impressed by Don Maloney and the C
- Sam Gagner, Arizona Coyotes center - Monday June 30New Coyotes center Sam Gagner thinks he’s a perfect fit with Arizona.
- Brendan Perlini, Newest Arizona Coyote - Friday June 27Brendan Perlini talks about what it is like to get drafted by the Arizona Coyotes.