Fergie and husband Duhamel study up on parenting
LONDON (AP) - Actor Josh Duhamel and his wife, Black Eyed Peas singer Fergie, have already started doing their homework as they prepare to welcome their first child.
Duhamel tells The Associated Press the couple is "very excited" and that friends and family are passing on pregnancy advice.
He says Fergie is reading "What to Expect When You're Expecting," while he has started "The Expectant Father."
Duhamel adds: "There's not a lot of pictures, though. I like a book with pictures."
Fergie, the 37-year-old whose real name is Stacy Ferguson, married Duhamel in 2009. Their baby is due this summer.
Duhamel, 40, has appeared in the "Transformers" films and can be seen in romantic drama "Safe Haven."
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- It's Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Monday March 10A fishy election in North Korea
- Shane Doan, Coyotes captain - Wednesday March 5Coyotes captain Shane Doan discusses Tuesday night's win over the Canucks.
- Don Maloney, Coyotes GM - Wednesday March 5Don Maloney discusses the NHL trade deadline with Dan and Vince.
- Anthony LeBlanc, Co-Owner, President & CEO Phoenix Coyotes - Tuesday March 4Are the Coyotes trying to make a move?
- Bickley Blast - Monday March 3Dan Bickley says the Suns and Coyotes are experiencing a complete role reversal.