Diane Lane and Josh Brolin's divorce finalized
LOS ANGELES (AP) - A Los Angeles judge has finalized Diane Lane and Josh Brolin's divorce.
Court records show that the couple's divorce judgment was entered by a court Wednesday. The pair were married for more than eight years when they filed for divorce in February.
No details of any financial settlement were filed with the court.
Lane is the star of films such as "Unfaithful" and "Under the Tuscan Sun." She had taken Brolin's last name but will no longer use it.
Brolin has starred in films such as "Gangster Squad" and "No Country for Old Men."
The former couple has no children together.
The judgment was first reported Monday by celebrity website TMZ.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Shane Doan, Coyotes captain - Wednesday March 5Coyotes captain Shane Doan discusses Tuesday night's win over the Canucks.
- Don Maloney, Coyotes GM - Wednesday March 5Don Maloney discusses the NHL trade deadline with Dan and Vince.
- Anthony LeBlanc, Co-Owner, President & CEO Phoenix Coyotes - Tuesday March 4Are the Coyotes trying to make a move?
- Bickley Blast - Monday March 3Dan Bickley says the Suns and Coyotes are experiencing a complete role reversal.
- It's Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Monday March 3Get off Paul's Lawn!