Emma Watson to star in '50 Shades of Grey'?
The steamy adult book "50 Shades of Grey" will soon grace the silver screen and the film may have found its female lead.
According to movieplot.com, hackers have reported that Emma Watson will play the part of Anastasia Steele.
HOWEVER, hacker collective Anonymous (which seems to be getting further away from its original mission of exposing the secrets of corrupt governments and corporations by the day) reportedly targeted the database of German studio Constantin, and found files that apparently verify the long-standing rumor that actress Emma Watson has been cast in the coveted role of Anastasia Steele.
The "Harry Potter" alum has been looking to cast off the good girl image associated with Hermione Granger, her character in "Potter", and is set to star in Sofia Coppola's "The Bling Ring", a film that will help move her from that image.
Of course, starring in a film guaranteed to be full of intense sexual situations practically shatters that good girl label.
- Bickley Blast - Wednesday August 27Would an NHL expansion benefit the Arizona Coyotes?
- Dr. Cynthia Arnson - Immigration and Central America Expert - Tuesday July 22Why are we seeing this influx of immigrant minors?
- Max Domi, Arizona Coyotes prospect - Thursday July 10Prospect Max Domi talks about the possibility of making the Coyotes roster.
- Who Impressed Who Depressed - Monday June 30The Arizona Rattlers disappointed Vince over the weekend. Luke is impressed by Don Maloney and the C
- Sam Gagner, Arizona Coyotes center - Monday June 30New Coyotes center Sam Gagner thinks he’s a perfect fit with Arizona.