Updated Mar 19, 2013 - 10:20 pm
Shane Doan ends Phoenix Coyotes' scoreless streak Tuesday night
Captain Shane Doan's 10th goal of the year at the 11:28 mark of the third period Tuesday night kept the Coyotes from joining the Seals as the only two teams in NHL history to go four straight games without a goal since 1929-30.
Before Doan's goal, Phoenix had gone scoreless for a franchise-record 245 minutes and 33 seconds -- dating back to Rob Klinkhammer's tally at the 9:05 mark of third period against the Los Angeles Kings on March 12.
Doan later added his second goal of the night, but the Coyotes dropped their fifth straight on the road with a 3-2 loss to the Kings.
During their scoreless streak, the Coyotes were shut out by three different goaltenders (Jake Allen, Sergei Bobrovsky and Jonathan Quick).
- Shane Doan, Coyotes captain - Wednesday March 5Coyotes captain Shane Doan discusses Tuesday night's win over the Canucks.
- Don Maloney, Coyotes GM - Wednesday March 5Don Maloney discusses the NHL trade deadline with Dan and Vince.
- Anthony LeBlanc, Co-Owner, President & CEO Phoenix Coyotes - Tuesday March 4Are the Coyotes trying to make a move?
- Bickley Blast - Monday March 3Dan Bickley says the Suns and Coyotes are experiencing a complete role reversal.
- It's Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Monday March 3Get off Paul's Lawn!