'Hurt Locker' actor Jeremy Renner a dad
LOS ANGELES (AP) - Actor Jeremy Renner is a dad.
"The Hurt Locker" star and girlfriend Sonni Pacheco confirmed Friday that they are the parents of 7-pound Ava Berlin Renner.
A statement released by Renner spokeswoman Susan Patricola says the new parents "are beyond thrilled."
Renner played a military explosives expert in the 2008 Oscar-winning film.
Renner has also starred in "The Bourne Legacy" and "The Avengers."
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Dr. Cynthia Arnson - Immigration and Central America Expert - Tuesday July 22Why are we seeing this influx of immigrant minors?
- Max Domi, Arizona Coyotes prospect - Thursday July 10Prospect Max Domi talks about the possibility of making the Coyotes roster.
- Who Impressed Who Depressed - Monday June 30The Arizona Rattlers disappointed Vince over the weekend. Luke is impressed by Don Maloney and the C
- Sam Gagner, Arizona Coyotes center - Monday June 30New Coyotes center Sam Gagner thinks he’s a perfect fit with Arizona.
- Brendan Perlini, Newest Arizona Coyote - Friday June 27Brendan Perlini talks about what it is like to get drafted by the Arizona Coyotes.