Updated Apr 3, 2013 - 12:42 pm
Coyotes ship Steve Sullivan to New Jersey
The 38-year-old signed with Phoenix prior to the 2012-13 season and tallied five goals and seven assists in 33 games.
Sullivan is one of only 35 active NHL players to have logged 1,000 or more games played having reached the plateau last Thursday night in a 7-4 win at Nashville.
In his career, the Ontario native has scored 288 goals and 454 assists for six different teams. Sullivan started his career with the Devils in 1995-96 after New Jersey made him a ninth-round selection in the 1994 NHL Entry Draft.
The Coyotes have also traded forward Raffi Torres to San Jose and Matthew Lombardi to Anaheim. The NHL trade deadline expired Wednesday afternoon at 12:00 PST.
- Mike Ribeiro, Phoenix Coyotes center - Thursday December 5The biggest takeaways from Wednesday night's game against Calgary.
- Dave Tippett, Coyotes head coach - Thursday December 5Tippett discussed goalie Mike Smith's inconsistency.
- Don Maloney, Phoenix Coyotes GM - Wednesday December 4How were the Coyotes able to get back on track? Can they build off of this win?
- Shane Doan, Coyotes captain - Tuesday November 26Shane Doan talks about the Coyotes loss to Nashville Monday night.
- Dave Tippett, Phoenix Coyotes Coach - Tuesday November 26Dave Tippett talks about the Coyotes loss to Nashville Tuesday night.