Woman in Hugh Jackman NYC stalking case indicted
NEW YORK (AP) - A woman accused of stalking Hugh Jackman and throwing a razor at him has been indicted by a New York City grand jury.
The New York Post reports ( http://bit.ly/11oD5xr) Kathleen Thurston appeared briefly in Manhattan Criminal Court on Friday. The charges remain sealed until Thurston's next court date May 8.
Police say Thurston pulled out a razor filled with hair and threw it at the "X-Men" star when he was working out in a gym in the West Village neighborhood Sunday. They say the Bakersfield, Calif., native then fled and was arrested several blocks away. Jackman wasn't hurt.
Police had charged Thurston with stalking and other charges.
Legal Aid lawyer Liz Beal tells the newspaper she's trying to figure out whether Thurston is mentally fit for trial.
Information from: New York Post, http://www.nypost.com
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Shane Doan, Coyotes captain - Wednesday March 5Coyotes captain Shane Doan discusses Tuesday night's win over the Canucks.
- Don Maloney, Coyotes GM - Wednesday March 5Don Maloney discusses the NHL trade deadline with Dan and Vince.
- Anthony LeBlanc, Co-Owner, President & CEO Phoenix Coyotes - Tuesday March 4Are the Coyotes trying to make a move?
- Bickley Blast - Monday March 3Dan Bickley says the Suns and Coyotes are experiencing a complete role reversal.
- It's Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Monday March 3Get off Paul's Lawn!