Updated Apr 15, 2013 - 2:42 pm
Coyotes recall Chad Johnson, Nick Johnson
Forward Nick Johnson was brought back after being sent down just a month ago. The 6-foot-2, 200-pound forward has totaled four goals and two assists in 17 games with the Coyotes this season.
Goaltender Chad Johnson was also called up after only being down in Portland for a week. The 6-foot-3, 205-pound goalie started three games between the pipes for the Coyotes this season for a record of 2-0-1 with a 1.32 goals against average and .949 save percentage. Johnson recorded his first NHL shutout this season against the Nashville Predators on Jan. 28.
Phoenix takes on the San Jose Sharks Monday night at Jobing.com Arena.
- Shane Doan, Coyotes captain - Wednesday March 5Coyotes captain Shane Doan discusses Tuesday night's win over the Canucks.
- Don Maloney, Coyotes GM - Wednesday March 5Don Maloney discusses the NHL trade deadline with Dan and Vince.
- Anthony LeBlanc, Co-Owner, President & CEO Phoenix Coyotes - Tuesday March 4Are the Coyotes trying to make a move?
- Bickley Blast - Monday March 3Dan Bickley says the Suns and Coyotes are experiencing a complete role reversal.
- It's Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Monday March 3Get off Paul's Lawn!