Updated May 8, 2013 - 5:29 pm
Report: Another candidate making bid to buy Phoenix Coyotes
The Coyotes have been owned by the National Hockey League since 2009, when previous owner Jerry Moyes entered the franchise into Chapter 11 bankruptcy.
From the Phoenix Business Journal:
Pastor's group also could bid to manage Jobing.com Arena. The city of Glendale owns the 10-year old arena and is expecting bids from outside parties for managing ad marketing the facility. Those bids are due May 24.
Former San Jose Sharks CEO Greg Jamison's efforts to buy the team stalled in January when he couldn't secure enough capital to complete the purchase.
Jamison's group, along with another headed by Canadian businessmen George Gosbee and Anthony Leblanc, is still interested in purchasing the team, according to reports.
- It's Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Monday March 10A fishy election in North Korea
- Shane Doan, Coyotes captain - Wednesday March 5Coyotes captain Shane Doan discusses Tuesday night's win over the Canucks.
- Don Maloney, Coyotes GM - Wednesday March 5Don Maloney discusses the NHL trade deadline with Dan and Vince.
- Anthony LeBlanc, Co-Owner, President & CEO Phoenix Coyotes - Tuesday March 4Are the Coyotes trying to make a move?
- Bickley Blast - Monday March 3Dan Bickley says the Suns and Coyotes are experiencing a complete role reversal.