Updated Jul 5, 2013 - 10:28 am
Report: Phoenix Coyotes re-sign Lauri Korpikoski
PHOENIX -- The Phoenix Coyotes re-signed restricted free agent forward Lauri Korpikoski to an extended deal on Thursday.
ESPN's Pierre LeBrun reported that deal is for four years. Korpikoski will be paid $2.5 million per year.
Last season with the Coyotes, Korpkikoski scored six goals and five assists for 11 total points. He averaged 17:07 of ice time per game. He was a minus-3 over the entirety over the season.
In four seasons with the Coyotes, Korpikoski has 47 goals and 63 assists.
- The Pulse: Coyotes fans excited about potential outdoor game
- Three multi-point performances pace Coyotes to win over Islanders
- 'Yotes Notes: Phoenix ends three-game home losing streak with win over Islanders
- Tippett: Outdoor game in Phoenix would be 'great for our city'
- Coyotes coach Tippett: Backup G Thomas Greiss has 'earned the confidence of his teammates'
- Antoine Vermette, Coyotes Center - Wednesday December 11Antoine Vermette discusses his two-goal performance against the Avalanche Tuesday.
- Dave Tippett, Coyotes head coach - Wednesday December 11The Yotes grabbed a solid bounce back win over the Avalanche.
- Mike Ribeiro, Phoenix Coyotes center - Thursday December 5The biggest takeaways from Wednesday night's game against Calgary.
- Dave Tippett, Coyotes head coach - Thursday December 5Tippett discussed goalie Mike Smith's inconsistency.
- Don Maloney, Phoenix Coyotes GM - Wednesday December 4How were the Coyotes able to get back on track? Can they build off of this win?