Updated Jul 23, 2013 - 10:18 pm
Notable Coyotes named to Olympic Camp rosters
Earlier this week, Coyotes defenseman Keith Yandle (United States) and goaltender Mike Smith (Canada) were invited to their country's Olympic Hockey camps, joining fellow teammates Oliver Ekman-Larsson (Sweden) and Lauri Korpikoski (Finland), who received invitations earlier in the summer.
Smith might have the toughest road to Sochi among the Coyotes' crop of invitees. In addition to the Coyotes netminder, Team Canada also invited Roberto Luongo (Vancouver Canucks), Carey Price (Montreal Canadiens), Braden Holtby (Washington Capitals), and Corey Crawford (Chicago Blackhawks).
The Czech Republic and Denmark have yet to announce their camp rosters, but Mikkel Boedker, Zbynek Michálek, Martin Hanzal, Radim Vrbata and Rostislav Klesla might all be in the mix for an invitation, as well.
- Yotes Notes: Coyotes force overtime, ultimately fall to Canucks
- Coyotes lose early lead, fall to Flames
- Coyotes GM on goaltender Mike Smith: 'I do believe he puts too much pressure on himself'
- Phoenix Coyotes roll past last-place Edmonton Oilers
- Phoenix Coyotes to honor members of 1980 USA hockey team
- Mike Ribeiro, Phoenix Coyotes center - Thursday December 5The biggest takeaways from Wednesday night's game against Calgary.
- Dave Tippett, Coyotes head coach - Thursday December 5Tippett discussed goalie Mike Smith's inconsistency.
- Don Maloney, Phoenix Coyotes GM - Wednesday December 4How were the Coyotes able to get back on track? Can they build off of this win?
- Shane Doan, Coyotes captain - Tuesday November 26Shane Doan talks about the Coyotes loss to Nashville Monday night.
- Dave Tippett, Phoenix Coyotes Coach - Tuesday November 26Dave Tippett talks about the Coyotes loss to Nashville Tuesday night.