Updated Jul 23, 2013 - 10:18 pm
Notable Coyotes named to Olympic Camp rosters
Earlier this week, Coyotes defenseman Keith Yandle (United States) and goaltender Mike Smith (Canada) were invited to their country's Olympic Hockey camps, joining fellow teammates Oliver Ekman-Larsson (Sweden) and Lauri Korpikoski (Finland), who received invitations earlier in the summer.
Smith might have the toughest road to Sochi among the Coyotes' crop of invitees. In addition to the Coyotes netminder, Team Canada also invited Roberto Luongo (Vancouver Canucks), Carey Price (Montreal Canadiens), Braden Holtby (Washington Capitals), and Corey Crawford (Chicago Blackhawks).
The Czech Republic and Denmark have yet to announce their camp rosters, but Mikkel Boedker, Zbynek Michálek, Martin Hanzal, Radim Vrbata and Rostislav Klesla might all be in the mix for an invitation, as well.
- Coyotes on right financial track with new owners
- Coyotes captain Doan: Chances at winning Stanley Cup next few years as good as anybody
- Off the Ice: Taking a look back at the 2013-14 Phoenix Coyotes
- NHL insider Barry Melrose surprised Phoenix Coyotes didn't make playoffs
- 2013-14 Phoenix Coyotes: By The Numbers
- Shane Doan, Coyotes captain - Friday April 18Burns and Gambo recap the season with captain Shane Doan.
- Dave Tippett, Coyotes Head Coach - Thursday April 17Dave Tippett reacts to season and gives his prediction for the NHL Playoffs.
- Barry Melrose, ESPN NHL analyst - Tuesday April 15ESPN NHL analyst Barry Melrose talks about the Coyotes' collapse.
- Dave Tippett, Coyotes head coach - Friday April 11Dave Tippett talks about the Coyotes' six-game losing streak.
- George Gosbee, Co-Owner of the Phoenix Coyotes - Thursday April 10Should hockey make changes to its overtime rules?