Phoenix Coyotes to host scrimmage benefiting Yarnell 19
"With our players back in town for training camp, this will be the first opportunity for the Coyotes organization to do something special to help raise funds for the families of those firefighters who were lost in the tragic fire in Yarnell," said Co-Owner and Chair of Coyotes Charities Dave Duckett. "We are confident that a large number of our fans will attend the game to support the families that were affected."
Fans can also donate on the Coyotes' website or by texting "Coyotes" to 68494. At the game, the team will also auction off autographed tribute jerseys worn before the game and donate whatever is raised from the auction, along with the 50/50 raffle and special pins, to the Glendale Firefighters Charities which will help those families.
Additionally, IceArizona, the Coyotes' new ownership group, will be matching money raised to donate to the Granite Mountain Hotshots families.
- It's Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Monday March 10A fishy election in North Korea
- Shane Doan, Coyotes captain - Wednesday March 5Coyotes captain Shane Doan discusses Tuesday night's win over the Canucks.
- Don Maloney, Coyotes GM - Wednesday March 5Don Maloney discusses the NHL trade deadline with Dan and Vince.
- Anthony LeBlanc, Co-Owner, President & CEO Phoenix Coyotes - Tuesday March 4Are the Coyotes trying to make a move?
- Bickley Blast - Monday March 3Dan Bickley says the Suns and Coyotes are experiencing a complete role reversal.