Report: Phoenix Coyotes, Radim Vrbata discussing extension
The 32-year-old Vrbata, who is entering the final season of a three-year deal, had 12 goals and 16 assists in 34 games for the Coyotes last season -- good for second on the team.
During the Coyotes' 2011-12 Pacific Division championship campaign, Vrbata led the team with 35 goals (tied for 11th in the league) and added 27 assists. He is also the franchise's all-time leader in plus/minus at +47 for his career, which has spanned 348 games.
The Coyotes have already re-signed LW Mikkel Boedker, defenseman Oliver Ekman-Larsson, goalie Mike Smith and forward Lauri Korpikoski to new deals this offseason.
- Tippett: Outdoor game in Phoenix would be 'great for our city'
- Coyotes coach Tippett: Backup G Thomas Greiss has 'earned the confidence of his teammates'
- 'Yotes Notes: Vermette celebrates big night with two-goal performance in win over Colorado
- Ice Bites: Where would the Coyotes host an outdoor NHL game?
- Report: Phoenix Coyotes ready to host outdoor game
- Antoine Vermette, Coyotes Center - Wednesday December 11Antoine Vermette discusses his two-goal performance against the Avalanche Tuesday.
- Dave Tippett, Coyotes head coach - Wednesday December 11The Yotes grabbed a solid bounce back win over the Avalanche.
- Mike Ribeiro, Phoenix Coyotes center - Thursday December 5The biggest takeaways from Wednesday night's game against Calgary.
- Dave Tippett, Coyotes head coach - Thursday December 5Tippett discussed goalie Mike Smith's inconsistency.
- Don Maloney, Phoenix Coyotes GM - Wednesday December 4How were the Coyotes able to get back on track? Can they build off of this win?