Updated Sep 10, 2013 - 1:48 pm
Lamar Odom denies having drug problem
TMZ found the NBA star leaving Teru Sushi in Studio City in L.A. on Monday. The photog asked Odom if he had a drug problem, to which he casually replied, "no."
Problem is ... Odom is clearly in denial. As we've previously reported, just about everyone in his life -- personally and professionally -- knows about his battle with substance abuse, including his wife Khloe Kardashian.
The public caught on to Odom's problems after he went on a drug binge last month.
Odom was later arrested for DUI, after police stopped him for driving too slow on the 101 highway near L.A. The officer smelled alcohol and administered two field sobriety tests -- the former Lakers sixth man failed both.
Days after the arrest, he checked into rehab, only to leave a day later.
- Bickley Blast - Wednesday August 27Would an NHL expansion benefit the Arizona Coyotes?
- Dr. Cynthia Arnson - Immigration and Central America Expert - Tuesday July 22Why are we seeing this influx of immigrant minors?
- Max Domi, Arizona Coyotes prospect - Thursday July 10Prospect Max Domi talks about the possibility of making the Coyotes roster.
- Who Impressed Who Depressed - Monday June 30The Arizona Rattlers disappointed Vince over the weekend. Luke is impressed by Don Maloney and the C
- Sam Gagner, Arizona Coyotes center - Monday June 30New Coyotes center Sam Gagner thinks he’s a perfect fit with Arizona.