Emily Blunt & John Krasinski expecting first child
NEW YORK (AP) - Emily Blunt and her husband, John Krasinski (kruh-ZIN-skee), are expecting their first child.
A representative for the actress confirmed the pregnancy Wednesday. It was first reported by Us Weekly.
Krasinski, 33, played hapless Jim Halpert on NBC's workplace comedy "The Office." His film credits include "Away We Go" and "Leatherheads." Blunt, 30, has appeared in the movies "The Devil Wears Prada" and "The Adjustment Bureau."
The couple were married in 2010.
(Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Dr. Cynthia Arnson - Immigration and Central America Expert - Tuesday July 22Why are we seeing this influx of immigrant minors?
- Max Domi, Arizona Coyotes prospect - Thursday July 10Prospect Max Domi talks about the possibility of making the Coyotes roster.
- Who Impressed Who Depressed - Monday June 30The Arizona Rattlers disappointed Vince over the weekend. Luke is impressed by Don Maloney and the C
- Sam Gagner, Arizona Coyotes center - Monday June 30New Coyotes center Sam Gagner thinks he’s a perfect fit with Arizona.
- Brendan Perlini, Newest Arizona Coyote - Friday June 27Brendan Perlini talks about what it is like to get drafted by the Arizona Coyotes.