Coyotes to host Saturday tailgating parties
So far, so good.
Since agreeing to purchase the team and keep them in Glendale, Ice Arizona has done just that, using a host of offseason events and signings.
On Wednesday, the team hosted a scrimmage benefiting the families of the late Granite Mountain Hotshots. And prior to that, there were key offseason free agent signings, the extensions of coach Dave Tippett and general manager Don Maloney, along with their push to bring the NHL All-Star Game to Arizona.
Today, LeBlanc added to his energy to bring in more fans, announcing via Twitter that tailgating would now be a part of the Coyotes Saturday experience.
- Off the Ice: Taking a look back at the 2013-14 Phoenix Coyotes
- NHL insider Barry Melrose surprised Phoenix Coyotes didn't make playoffs
- 2013-14 Phoenix Coyotes: By The Numbers
- Coyotes center Mike Ribeiro looking to move forward after 'one of the worst' seasons of his career
- Coyotes fall flat late under new owners
- Barry Melrose, ESPN NHL analyst - Tuesday April 15ESPN NHL analyst Barry Melrose talks about the Coyotes' collapse.
- Dave Tippett, Coyotes head coach - Friday April 11Dave Tippett talks about the Coyotes' six-game losing streak.
- George Gosbee, Co-Owner of the Phoenix Coyotes - Thursday April 10Should hockey make changes to its overtime rules?
- Shane Doan, Coyotes captain - Wednesday April 9Coyotes captain Shane Doan discusses the team's recent five-game losing streak.
- Luke Lapinski, Coyotes pre and post-game host - Wednesday April 9Coyotes pre and post-game host Luke Lapinski discusses the Coyotes' playoff race.