Coyotes to host Saturday tailgating parties
So far, so good.
Since agreeing to purchase the team and keep them in Glendale, Ice Arizona has done just that, using a host of offseason events and signings.
On Wednesday, the team hosted a scrimmage benefiting the families of the late Granite Mountain Hotshots. And prior to that, there were key offseason free agent signings, the extensions of coach Dave Tippett and general manager Don Maloney, along with their push to bring the NHL All-Star Game to Arizona.
Today, LeBlanc added to his energy to bring in more fans, announcing via Twitter that tailgating would now be a part of the Coyotes Saturday experience.
- It's Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Monday March 10A fishy election in North Korea
- Shane Doan, Coyotes captain - Wednesday March 5Coyotes captain Shane Doan discusses Tuesday night's win over the Canucks.
- Don Maloney, Coyotes GM - Wednesday March 5Don Maloney discusses the NHL trade deadline with Dan and Vince.
- Anthony LeBlanc, Co-Owner, President & CEO Phoenix Coyotes - Tuesday March 4Are the Coyotes trying to make a move?
- Bickley Blast - Monday March 3Dan Bickley says the Suns and Coyotes are experiencing a complete role reversal.