Coyotes to host Saturday tailgating parties
So far, so good.
Since agreeing to purchase the team and keep them in Glendale, Ice Arizona has done just that, using a host of offseason events and signings.
On Wednesday, the team hosted a scrimmage benefiting the families of the late Granite Mountain Hotshots. And prior to that, there were key offseason free agent signings, the extensions of coach Dave Tippett and general manager Don Maloney, along with their push to bring the NHL All-Star Game to Arizona.
Today, LeBlanc added to his energy to bring in more fans, announcing via Twitter that tailgating would now be a part of the Coyotes Saturday experience.
- Bickley Blast - Wednesday August 27Would an NHL expansion benefit the Arizona Coyotes?
- Dr. Cynthia Arnson - Immigration and Central America Expert - Tuesday July 22Why are we seeing this influx of immigrant minors?
- Max Domi, Arizona Coyotes prospect - Thursday July 10Prospect Max Domi talks about the possibility of making the Coyotes roster.
- Who Impressed Who Depressed - Monday June 30The Arizona Rattlers disappointed Vince over the weekend. Luke is impressed by Don Maloney and the C
- Sam Gagner, Arizona Coyotes center - Monday June 30New Coyotes center Sam Gagner thinks he’s a perfect fit with Arizona.