Phoenix Coyotes announce tailgaiting schedule
As announced on Coyotes.com, tailgating will be permitted in parking lots A, B, G, J, K and Y, with the lots opening four hours before puck drop. The first opportunity for fans will be Saturday, Oct. 19, prior to the team's game against the Detroit Red Wings.
"We are excited to introduce tailgating prior to all Coyotes weekend home games this season," said Coyotes President and CEO Anthony LeBlanc. "We are very fortunate to live in a city that has such great weather during the hockey season so we are encouraging fans to come early to our weekend games and enjoy the great atmosphere outside Jobing.com Arena. We are continually looking for new ways to enhance the game experience for our fans."
The entire 2013-14 tailgating schedule can be seen below:
· Saturday, Oct. 19 versus Detroit Red Wings (6 p.m. start)
· Saturday, Oct. 26 versus Edmonton Oilers (1 p.m. start)
· Saturday, Nov. 9 versus Washington Capitals (6 p.m. start)
· Saturday, Nov. 16 versus Tampa Bay Lightning (6 p.m. start)
· Saturday, Nov. 23 versus Anaheim Ducks (6 p.m. start)
· Saturday, Nov. 30 versus Chicago Blackhawks (6 p.m. start)
· Saturday, Dec. 14 versus Carolina Hurricanes (6 p.m. start)
· Saturday, Jan. 4 versus Philadelphia Flyers (6 p.m. start)
· Saturday, Jan. 11 versus Anaheim Ducks (6 p.m. start)
· Saturday, Jan. 18 versus New Jersey Devils (6 p.m. start)
· Saturday, Feb. 1 versus Pittsburgh Penguins (6 p.m. start)
· Sunday, Mar. 2 versus St. Louis Blues (6 p.m. start)
· Saturday, Mar. 15 versus Calgary Flames (7 p.m. start)
· Saturday, Mar. 22 versus Boston Bruins (6 p.m. start)
· Saturday, Mar. 29 versus Minnesota Wild (6 p.m. start)
· Saturday, Apr. 12 versus San Jose Sharks (6 p.m. start)
· Sunday, Apr. 13 versus Dallas Stars (6 p.m. start)
- Shane Doan, Coyotes captain - Wednesday March 5Coyotes captain Shane Doan discusses Tuesday night's win over the Canucks.
- Don Maloney, Coyotes GM - Wednesday March 5Don Maloney discusses the NHL trade deadline with Dan and Vince.
- Anthony LeBlanc, Co-Owner, President & CEO Phoenix Coyotes - Tuesday March 4Are the Coyotes trying to make a move?
- Bickley Blast - Monday March 3Dan Bickley says the Suns and Coyotes are experiencing a complete role reversal.
- It's Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Monday March 3Get off Paul's Lawn!