Phoenix Coyotes announce tailgaiting schedule
As announced on Coyotes.com, tailgating will be permitted in parking lots A, B, G, J, K and Y, with the lots opening four hours before puck drop. The first opportunity for fans will be Saturday, Oct. 19, prior to the team's game against the Detroit Red Wings.
"We are excited to introduce tailgating prior to all Coyotes weekend home games this season," said Coyotes President and CEO Anthony LeBlanc. "We are very fortunate to live in a city that has such great weather during the hockey season so we are encouraging fans to come early to our weekend games and enjoy the great atmosphere outside Jobing.com Arena. We are continually looking for new ways to enhance the game experience for our fans."
The entire 2013-14 tailgating schedule can be seen below:
· Saturday, Oct. 19 versus Detroit Red Wings (6 p.m. start)
· Saturday, Oct. 26 versus Edmonton Oilers (1 p.m. start)
· Saturday, Nov. 9 versus Washington Capitals (6 p.m. start)
· Saturday, Nov. 16 versus Tampa Bay Lightning (6 p.m. start)
· Saturday, Nov. 23 versus Anaheim Ducks (6 p.m. start)
· Saturday, Nov. 30 versus Chicago Blackhawks (6 p.m. start)
· Saturday, Dec. 14 versus Carolina Hurricanes (6 p.m. start)
· Saturday, Jan. 4 versus Philadelphia Flyers (6 p.m. start)
· Saturday, Jan. 11 versus Anaheim Ducks (6 p.m. start)
· Saturday, Jan. 18 versus New Jersey Devils (6 p.m. start)
· Saturday, Feb. 1 versus Pittsburgh Penguins (6 p.m. start)
· Sunday, Mar. 2 versus St. Louis Blues (6 p.m. start)
· Saturday, Mar. 15 versus Calgary Flames (7 p.m. start)
· Saturday, Mar. 22 versus Boston Bruins (6 p.m. start)
· Saturday, Mar. 29 versus Minnesota Wild (6 p.m. start)
· Saturday, Apr. 12 versus San Jose Sharks (6 p.m. start)
· Sunday, Apr. 13 versus Dallas Stars (6 p.m. start)
- Tippett: Outdoor game in Phoenix would be 'great for our city'
- Coyotes coach Tippett: Backup G Thomas Greiss has 'earned the confidence of his teammates'
- 'Yotes Notes: Vermette celebrates big night with two-goal performance in win over Colorado
- Ice Bites: Where would the Coyotes host an outdoor NHL game?
- Report: Phoenix Coyotes ready to host outdoor game
- Antoine Vermette, Coyotes Center - Wednesday December 11Antoine Vermette discusses his two-goal performance against the Avalanche Tuesday.
- Dave Tippett, Coyotes head coach - Wednesday December 11The Yotes grabbed a solid bounce back win over the Avalanche.
- Mike Ribeiro, Phoenix Coyotes center - Thursday December 5The biggest takeaways from Wednesday night's game against Calgary.
- Dave Tippett, Coyotes head coach - Thursday December 5Tippett discussed goalie Mike Smith's inconsistency.
- Don Maloney, Phoenix Coyotes GM - Wednesday December 4How were the Coyotes able to get back on track? Can they build off of this win?