Coyotes assign Max Domi to Ontario League affiliate
The team signed the 18-year-old Toronto native to a three-year deal over the summer. He saw action in four preseason games with Phoenix.
Domi played in 21 postseason games last year with the Knights, helping lead them to their second-straight OHL Championship. The 5-foot-10 forward was drafted by the Coyotes with the 12th overall pick in the 2013 NHL Entry Draft.
Domi's move to the OHL leaves 24 players on the Coyotes' roster. They start the season Oct. 3 at home against the New York Rangers.
- Coyotes captain Doan: Chances at winning Stanley Cup next few years as good as anybody
- Off the Ice: Taking a look back at the 2013-14 Phoenix Coyotes
- NHL insider Barry Melrose surprised Phoenix Coyotes didn't make playoffs
- 2013-14 Phoenix Coyotes: By The Numbers
- Coyotes center Mike Ribeiro looking to move forward after 'one of the worst' seasons of his career
- Shane Doan, Coyotes captain - Friday April 18Burns and Gambo recap the season with captain Shane Doan.
- Dave Tippett, Coyotes Head Coach - Thursday April 17Dave Tippett reacts to season and gives his prediction for the NHL Playoffs.
- Barry Melrose, ESPN NHL analyst - Tuesday April 15ESPN NHL analyst Barry Melrose talks about the Coyotes' collapse.
- Dave Tippett, Coyotes head coach - Friday April 11Dave Tippett talks about the Coyotes' six-game losing streak.
- George Gosbee, Co-Owner of the Phoenix Coyotes - Thursday April 10Should hockey make changes to its overtime rules?