'Transformers' director Michael Bay attacked on set
According to Today Entertainment, two men approached Bay and demanded $12,900. After a verbal confrontation, one of the men assaulted Bay and three police officers who intervened.
Police arrested one attacker for blackmail and assault and the other for suspicion of assault.
The director suffered injuries to his face, but a police spokesperson said he declined medical treatment.
The two men are in custody while police further investigate the event.
"Transformers 4: Age of Extinction" is partly set in Hong Kong. It stars Mark Wahlberg and is to be released next June
- Coyotes on right financial track with new owners
- Coyotes captain Doan: Chances at winning Stanley Cup next few years as good as anybody
- Off the Ice: Taking a look back at the 2013-14 Phoenix Coyotes
- NHL insider Barry Melrose surprised Phoenix Coyotes didn't make playoffs
- 2013-14 Phoenix Coyotes: By The Numbers
- Shane Doan, Coyotes captain - Friday April 18Burns and Gambo recap the season with captain Shane Doan.
- Dave Tippett, Coyotes Head Coach - Thursday April 17Dave Tippett reacts to season and gives his prediction for the NHL Playoffs.
- Barry Melrose, ESPN NHL analyst - Tuesday April 15ESPN NHL analyst Barry Melrose talks about the Coyotes' collapse.
- Dave Tippett, Coyotes head coach - Friday April 11Dave Tippett talks about the Coyotes' six-game losing streak.
- George Gosbee, Co-Owner of the Phoenix Coyotes - Thursday April 10Should hockey make changes to its overtime rules?