'Transformers' director Michael Bay attacked on set
According to Today Entertainment, two men approached Bay and demanded $12,900. After a verbal confrontation, one of the men assaulted Bay and three police officers who intervened.
Police arrested one attacker for blackmail and assault and the other for suspicion of assault.
The director suffered injuries to his face, but a police spokesperson said he declined medical treatment.
The two men are in custody while police further investigate the event.
"Transformers 4: Age of Extinction" is partly set in Hong Kong. It stars Mark Wahlberg and is to be released next June
- Bickley Blast - Wednesday August 27Would an NHL expansion benefit the Arizona Coyotes?
- Dr. Cynthia Arnson - Immigration and Central America Expert - Tuesday July 22Why are we seeing this influx of immigrant minors?
- Max Domi, Arizona Coyotes prospect - Thursday July 10Prospect Max Domi talks about the possibility of making the Coyotes roster.
- Who Impressed Who Depressed - Monday June 30The Arizona Rattlers disappointed Vince over the weekend. Luke is impressed by Don Maloney and the C
- Sam Gagner, Arizona Coyotes center - Monday June 30New Coyotes center Sam Gagner thinks he’s a perfect fit with Arizona.