Actor Stephen Baldwin makes payment on NY tax bill
NEW CITY, N.Y. (AP) - An attorney for actor Stephen Baldwin says the "The Usual Suspects" star has made another $100,000 installment payment on his unpaid New York taxes.
Attorney Russell Yankwitt says Friday's payment brings his total paid to $300,000. He's got $100,000 more to go.
Baldwin admitted last March that he failed to pay state taxes for 2008, 2009 and 2010.
The total bill in taxes, interest and penalties was $400,000, but Baldwin paid $100,000 before entering his guilty plea.
Yankwitt says he paid the same amount in October.
Under a deal with prosecutors, Baldwin's record will be wiped clean if he pays the full amount by April 11. If not, he faces five years of probation.
The 47-year-old Baldwin lives in Upper Grandview. His brothers Alec, William and Daniel are also actors.
(Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Max Domi, Arizona Coyotes prospect - Thursday July 10Prospect Max Domi talks about the possibility of making the Coyotes roster.
- Who Impressed Who Depressed - Monday June 30The Arizona Rattlers disappointed Vince over the weekend. Luke is impressed by Don Maloney and the C
- Sam Gagner, Arizona Coyotes center - Monday June 30New Coyotes center Sam Gagner thinks he’s a perfect fit with Arizona.
- Brendan Perlini, Newest Arizona Coyote - Friday June 27Brendan Perlini talks about what it is like to get drafted by the Arizona Coyotes.
- Anthony LeBlanc, Arizona Coyotes co-owner, President & CEO - Friday June 27Anthony LeBlanc talks about the latest news with the Arizona Coyotes