Updated Oct 18, 2013 - 1:37 am
Knoxville 'so happy' he was drugged at UA frat house
While at the University of Arizona filming a promo for his new prank-style movie "Bad Grandpa," "Jackass" star Johnny Knoxville says he was drugged, according to The Huffington Post.
I was dressed as Irving (the "Bad Grandpa" character) and was sitting in the audience with the students, and people kept handing me drinks and someone dosed me with Ecstasy. About 30 minutes into the screening, my heart starts racing and I'm like, 'I am X-ing right now, someone dosed me.' I was so happy, because I haven't done X since my 20s. For the rest of the shoot I was just a train wreck, and we got a lot of funny stuff.
Knoxville may have gotten "a lot of funny stuff," but he also got an injury.
The actor ruptured a tendon in his left hand when he attempted to do a stunt while still high on the party drug.
Knoxville even tweeted from the UA campus, posting a photo of him as "Bad Grandpa" Irving Zisman being hoisted to a basketball net by a large group of students.
Partying at the university of arizona last night. Wahoo and Love, irving Zisman pic.twitter.com/XPE1hMdc8E— Johnny Knoxville (@realjknoxville) September 7, 2013
TMZ caught up with Knoxville as he returned to the States and he revealed how "awesome" the drug-induced event was.
- Bickley Blast - Wednesday August 27Would an NHL expansion benefit the Arizona Coyotes?
- Dr. Cynthia Arnson - Immigration and Central America Expert - Tuesday July 22Why are we seeing this influx of immigrant minors?
- Max Domi, Arizona Coyotes prospect - Thursday July 10Prospect Max Domi talks about the possibility of making the Coyotes roster.
- Who Impressed Who Depressed - Monday June 30The Arizona Rattlers disappointed Vince over the weekend. Luke is impressed by Don Maloney and the C
- Sam Gagner, Arizona Coyotes center - Monday June 30New Coyotes center Sam Gagner thinks he’s a perfect fit with Arizona.