Updated Oct 23, 2013 - 9:11 am
Phoenix Coyotes winger Radim Vrbata scores 200th career goal
Phoenix Coyotes winger Radim Vrbata tallied his 200th career goal Tuesday in a 4-2 win over the Calgary Flames.
At 8:41 of the first period, Vrbata collected a highlight-worthy feed from Keith Yandle while on the power play after the two combined nicely. He was left with an open net and easily put it past a diving Joey MacDonald.
The goal gave the Coyotes a 1-0 lead.
In his time with the Coyotes, which has spanned nearly six seasons, Vrbata has scored a total of 122 goals and 122 assists for a total of 244 points.
His best season was with the Coyotes during the team's run to the 2011-2012 Western Conference Final. In that season, Vrbata found the back of the net 35 times and added 27 assists.
Carter Nacke, Web Content Editor - KTAR.com/ArizonaSports.com
- Dr. Cynthia Arnson - Immigration and Central America Expert - Tuesday July 22Why are we seeing this influx of immigrant minors?
- Max Domi, Arizona Coyotes prospect - Thursday July 10Prospect Max Domi talks about the possibility of making the Coyotes roster.
- Who Impressed Who Depressed - Monday June 30The Arizona Rattlers disappointed Vince over the weekend. Luke is impressed by Don Maloney and the C
- Sam Gagner, Arizona Coyotes center - Monday June 30New Coyotes center Sam Gagner thinks he’s a perfect fit with Arizona.
- Brendan Perlini, Newest Arizona Coyote - Friday June 27Brendan Perlini talks about what it is like to get drafted by the Arizona Coyotes.