Updated Oct 24, 2013 - 8:09 am
'Fifty Shades' movie finds its Christian Grey...again
A relatively unknown actor has landed the part of the sexually dominant Christian Grey, Yahoo! reports.
Irish actor Jamie Dornan, 31, will replace "Sons of Anarchy" star Charlie Hunnam as Christian Grey in the film adaptation of E L James' best-selling erotic fiction series "Fifty Shades of Grey."
Dakota Johnson, 24, will remain as submissive virgin Anastasia Steele. Johnson is the daughter of actors Don Johnson and Melanie Griffith.
The "Fifty Shades" film will only be Dornan's second major movie credit, having played Count Axel Fersen in Sofia Coppola's "Marie Antoinette" in 2006. He also recently played Sheriff Graham/The Huntsman on ABC's "Once Upon a Time" and a twisted serial killer in "The Fall," a BBC series available on Netflix.
Sam Taylor-Johnson is directing "Fifty Shades of Grey" for Universal Pictures and Focus Features and the movie is slated to open on Aug. 1, 2014.
- Bickley Blast - Wednesday August 27Would an NHL expansion benefit the Arizona Coyotes?
- Dr. Cynthia Arnson - Immigration and Central America Expert - Tuesday July 22Why are we seeing this influx of immigrant minors?
- Max Domi, Arizona Coyotes prospect - Thursday July 10Prospect Max Domi talks about the possibility of making the Coyotes roster.
- Who Impressed Who Depressed - Monday June 30The Arizona Rattlers disappointed Vince over the weekend. Luke is impressed by Don Maloney and the C
- Sam Gagner, Arizona Coyotes center - Monday June 30New Coyotes center Sam Gagner thinks he’s a perfect fit with Arizona.