Second extortion attempt on 'Transformers' HK set
According to the Associated Press, a government statement said four men approached a crew member, who was setting up equipment atop a roof, "intimidated her and asked for money."
Police arrested a 35-year-old man who's been in their custody since Tuesday. Three other men are still at large. Police are investigating the incident as a blackmail case.
This marks the second attack on the film's set. Last week, police arrested two men after they assaulted director Michael Bay and demanded he pay $13,000. Three intervening police officers were also assaulted.
"Transformers 4" is partly set in Hong Kong. The film stars Mark Wahlberg and releases next June.
- Dr. Cynthia Arnson - Immigration and Central America Expert - Tuesday July 22Why are we seeing this influx of immigrant minors?
- Max Domi, Arizona Coyotes prospect - Thursday July 10Prospect Max Domi talks about the possibility of making the Coyotes roster.
- Who Impressed Who Depressed - Monday June 30The Arizona Rattlers disappointed Vince over the weekend. Luke is impressed by Don Maloney and the C
- Sam Gagner, Arizona Coyotes center - Monday June 30New Coyotes center Sam Gagner thinks he’s a perfect fit with Arizona.
- Brendan Perlini, Newest Arizona Coyote - Friday June 27Brendan Perlini talks about what it is like to get drafted by the Arizona Coyotes.