Second extortion attempt on 'Transformers' HK set
According to the Associated Press, a government statement said four men approached a crew member, who was setting up equipment atop a roof, "intimidated her and asked for money."
Police arrested a 35-year-old man who's been in their custody since Tuesday. Three other men are still at large. Police are investigating the incident as a blackmail case.
This marks the second attack on the film's set. Last week, police arrested two men after they assaulted director Michael Bay and demanded he pay $13,000. Three intervening police officers were also assaulted.
"Transformers 4" is partly set in Hong Kong. The film stars Mark Wahlberg and releases next June.
- Coyotes on right financial track with new owners
- Coyotes captain Doan: Chances at winning Stanley Cup next few years as good as anybody
- Off the Ice: Taking a look back at the 2013-14 Phoenix Coyotes
- NHL insider Barry Melrose surprised Phoenix Coyotes didn't make playoffs
- 2013-14 Phoenix Coyotes: By The Numbers
- Shane Doan, Coyotes captain - Friday April 18Burns and Gambo recap the season with captain Shane Doan.
- Dave Tippett, Coyotes Head Coach - Thursday April 17Dave Tippett reacts to season and gives his prediction for the NHL Playoffs.
- Barry Melrose, ESPN NHL analyst - Tuesday April 15ESPN NHL analyst Barry Melrose talks about the Coyotes' collapse.
- Dave Tippett, Coyotes head coach - Friday April 11Dave Tippett talks about the Coyotes' six-game losing streak.
- George Gosbee, Co-Owner of the Phoenix Coyotes - Thursday April 10Should hockey make changes to its overtime rules?