'Mission: Impossible 5' gets Christmas 2015 release
The studio announced the film will have a Dec. 25, 2015 release date, which will make it a very busy holiday season for director J.J. Abrams. According to Variety, "Star Wars: Episode VII," also directed by Abrams, debuts in theaters just one week before.
It's certainly a good way to kill two birds with one stone. Two very stealthy birds with laser eyes and lightsaber wings.
Tom Cruise will reprise his role as spy Ethan Hunt, while the return of actors Jane Carter, William Brandt and Luther Stickell is still rumored.
The release will come about four years after the franchise's fourth installment, "Mission: Impossible -- Ghost Protocol." That film brought in $700 million after its release.
After five films in the franchise, we're beginning to think those missions aren't so impossible for agent Hunt. But another chance to see Tom Cruise onscreen, who's complaining?
- It's Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Monday March 10A fishy election in North Korea
- Shane Doan, Coyotes captain - Wednesday March 5Coyotes captain Shane Doan discusses Tuesday night's win over the Canucks.
- Don Maloney, Coyotes GM - Wednesday March 5Don Maloney discusses the NHL trade deadline with Dan and Vince.
- Anthony LeBlanc, Co-Owner, President & CEO Phoenix Coyotes - Tuesday March 4Are the Coyotes trying to make a move?
- Bickley Blast - Monday March 3Dan Bickley says the Suns and Coyotes are experiencing a complete role reversal.