Report: Phoenix Coyotes sign forward Gilbert Brule to 1-year deal
The team reportedly has signed the 26-year-old to a one-year, two-way deal.
Brule was the sixth overall pick in the 2005 NHL Entry Draft by the Columbus Blue Jackets. He played with the Coyotes in the 2011-12 season, posting five goals and nine assists.
The former first-rounder played 14 games in Switzerland last year, and attended Coyotes training camp in September before joining the team's AHL affiliate, the Portland Pirates.
- Shane Doan, Coyotes captain - Wednesday March 5Coyotes captain Shane Doan discusses Tuesday night's win over the Canucks.
- Don Maloney, Coyotes GM - Wednesday March 5Don Maloney discusses the NHL trade deadline with Dan and Vince.
- Anthony LeBlanc, Co-Owner, President & CEO Phoenix Coyotes - Tuesday March 4Are the Coyotes trying to make a move?
- Bickley Blast - Monday March 3Dan Bickley says the Suns and Coyotes are experiencing a complete role reversal.
- It's Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Monday March 3Get off Paul's Lawn!