Report: Phoenix Coyotes sign forward Gilbert Brule to 1-year deal
The team reportedly has signed the 26-year-old to a one-year, two-way deal.
Brule was the sixth overall pick in the 2005 NHL Entry Draft by the Columbus Blue Jackets. He played with the Coyotes in the 2011-12 season, posting five goals and nine assists.
The former first-rounder played 14 games in Switzerland last year, and attended Coyotes training camp in September before joining the team's AHL affiliate, the Portland Pirates.
- Bickley Blast - Wednesday August 27Would an NHL expansion benefit the Arizona Coyotes?
- Dr. Cynthia Arnson - Immigration and Central America Expert - Tuesday July 22Why are we seeing this influx of immigrant minors?
- Max Domi, Arizona Coyotes prospect - Thursday July 10Prospect Max Domi talks about the possibility of making the Coyotes roster.
- Who Impressed Who Depressed - Monday June 30The Arizona Rattlers disappointed Vince over the weekend. Luke is impressed by Don Maloney and the C
- Sam Gagner, Arizona Coyotes center - Monday June 30New Coyotes center Sam Gagner thinks he’s a perfect fit with Arizona.